Table of Contents
Who doesn?t want a healthy low carb keto coleslaw that is good to eat pretty much all year? Pair it with your BBQ, or your favorite keto cheeseburger, this fresh side dish will get you hooked on a low carb lifestyle.
Servings 2 people
- Add bacon to a pan and cook until browned and crispy. Remove from pan and minced.
- Prepare the dressing by adding yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper, and bacon grease, and stevia to a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Mix cabbage coleslaw mix, carrot, bacon, and green onion to a medium-sized bowl. Pour in dressing.?Toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle with more green onion, if desired.
- If you prefer a tangy flavor, add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or more and sweetener and adjust as necessary. - Give it a little kick by adding jalapeno pepper or any other pepper of your choice. -You can adjust spices as desired. If you like garlic, add garlic powder, if you don?t like sweet coleslaw.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5155IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg