Table of Contents
Keto Lemon Bars
And they say you can't enjoy food anymore being a keto fighter, I say try this creamy sweet and tangy keto lemon bars!
Servings 4 people
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup stevia or more if desired
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch baking pan, line with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a medium-size bowl until it forms like wet sand. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and spread evenly.
- Prebake the crust for 10 minutes or until the edges of the crust turns slightly brown. Remove from the oven.
- While waiting for the crust to bake, mix all the filling ingredients in a medium-size bowl until smooth. You can use a blender for an even smoother result.
- After the crust is finished prebaking, pour all the filling mixture to the baking pan with the crust. Put it back to the oven and continue baking for 17-20 minutes or until the center of the filling is set (not jiggly). Start checking by carefully shake the pan at minute 17.
- Remove from the oven and let sit to cool down at room temperature before putting in the fridge overnight. Slice to 9 pieces and serve with fruits or powdered stevia.
1. Add 2-3 tbsp of desiccated coconut to the crust mix if desired for coconut lovers!
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg