Table of Contents
Keto Marinara Sauce
This Keto Marinara sauce is a good alternative to store-bought ketchup and tomato sauce. It has no sugar so it will be the perfect choice for your keto recipes. This Italian flavored sauce is very easy to make, which I am sure you will also like.Usually, I add this Keto Marinara sauce to zucchini noodles, keto pizzas, chicken recipes, or use as a dip. You can use it whatever and whenever you want. For this recipe, I used canned tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, fresh chili pepper, sweetener, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
Servings 4 people
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Chili Pepper chopped
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes no sugar added
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and chopped chili, lightly saute for 30-60 seconds (do not let the garlic burn or brown).
- Add tomatoes, water, sweetener, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Bring it to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10-20 minutes stirring occasionally. Add chopped basil leaves. Cook for an additional 10 minutes. Taste, add more spices to taste, if necessary.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1168mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 498IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
1 thought on “Keto Marinara Sauce”
Really great on everything