Keto Taco Seasoning
Smoked paprika makes the flavor pop! But you can also use regular paprika powder, they will be just as delicious. This seasoning is?hands down, better than store-bought taco seasoning, you will never go back to buying taco seasoning from the store.
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a small size bowl until well-corporate. Do a taste test to see if you need more salt or black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp or more cayenne pepper for hot seasoning, or for more kick of spiciness try adding ghost pepper powder
- Store in a sealed jar, keep in a dry place.
- Use approximately 2 tablespoons for 1 lb. meat.
- If you or your family are taco lovers, feel free to double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch that you donít have to make it every time.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3628mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3234IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg