Table of Contents
Keto Taco Seasoning
Smoked paprika makes the flavor pop! But you can also use regular paprika powder, they will be just as delicious. This seasoning is?hands down, better than store-bought taco seasoning, you will never go back to buying taco seasoning from the store.
Servings 1 quarter cup
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a small size bowl until well-corporate. Do a taste test to see if you need more salt or black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp or more cayenne pepper for hot seasoning, or for more kick of spiciness try adding ghost pepper powder
- Store in a sealed jar, keep in a dry place.
- Use approximately 2 tablespoons for 1 lb. meat.
- If you or your family are taco lovers, feel free to double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch that you don?t have to make it every time.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3628mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3234IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg