Three Ingredient Keto Whipped Cream
Make perfect Keto whipped cream with only three ingredients! This low carb keto dessert is super easy to make, using only 3 ingredients (heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla). Never buy pre-made whipped cream again. Unlike milk, heavy whipping cream has no sugar. That?s why if you are trying to cut sugar out of your diet, a little spoonful is enough to curb your sweet tooth after a meal. Once you?ve mastered the recipe, it?s so versatile, you can use it in a multitude of drinks and dessert recipes. The best part, it can be ready in under 5 minutes!
Servings 2 cups
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener or any keto-friendly sweeter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender like a Vitamix or you can use a hand mixer with a bowl or a stand mixer.
- Mix on high for 1-2 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Transfer your whipped cream to a serving bowl, enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Optional add-ins: Pinch of sea salt * extracts: Rosewater, Peppermint, Lemon, Almond, Coconut.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1749IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg