Table of Contents
Keto Egg Salad
This easy low-carb egg salad is delicious. It is very light and creamy. It requires just a few ingredients and takes no time to make. This egg salad can easily become your go-to keto-friendly side dish.
Servings 2 people
- 4 large Eggs hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 2 tbsp Onion minced
- 1 stalk Celery cleaned, small diced
- Pinch of salt if desired
- Pinch of pepper if desired
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill minced
- Prepare the dressing by mixing mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, and pepper in a small-sized bowl. stir until well-combined, taste to see if salt and pepper are needed.
- Chill the dressing in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut eggs to small dice in a separate bowl. Add in onion and celery. Mix well.
- When ready to eat, pour dressing on top of eggs. Mix until eggs are coated evenly. Garnish with dill on top.
– Add a little chopped dill pickle for more adventurous flavor! – Add avocado for more rich texture
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
1 thought on “Keto Egg Salad Recipe”
Something I can eat every day.