Keto Salmon Cake with Creamy Sriracha Sauce
This recipe is super quick and perfect for your new meal prep addition. You can enjoy this recipe with cauliflower rice, as your burger patty, or with any kind of dipping sauce.
Servings 5 pieces
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of stevia
For Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
For Salmon Cakes
- Mix all ingredients except avocado oil in a medium-size bowl. Stir and mix with clean hands to make sure everything is well-blended.
- Equally divide batter into 5 portions, form each portion to patties. If the dough is too mushy, put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden and easier to handle.
- Heat avocado oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick pan. Once hot, cook patties for 4-5 minutes or until patties are cook through and dark brown. Serve with sauce.
1. Add minced jalapeno or other pepper if you like some kick on your salmon patties. 2. You can also enjoy these salmon patties on your homemade keto burger. 3. For storing, freeze them individually on a flat surface lined with parchment paper in between layers as necessary, store in airtight containers up to 7 days.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg